Solved the issue.  I had to delete the old version and re-install.
Did the following:

easy_install --delete ReviewBoard

and then:

C:\Python25>easy_install --upgrade ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Reading http://www.reviewboard.org/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/
Reading http://www.review-board.org/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.5
Downloading
http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/ReviewBoard-1.5-py2.5.egg
Processing ReviewBoard-1.5-py2.5.egg
creating c:\python25\lib\site-packages\ReviewBoard-1.5-py2.5.egg
Extracting ReviewBoard-1.5-py2.5.egg to c:\python25\lib\site-packages
Removing reviewboard 1.5rc2 from easy-install.pth file
Adding ReviewBoard 1.5 to easy-install.pth file
Installing rb-site-script.py script to C:\Python25\Scripts
Installing rb-site.exe script to C:\Python25\Scripts

Installed c:\python25\lib\site-packages\reviewboard-1.5-py2.5.egg
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard

C:\Python25>rb-site upgrade c:\www\reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Evolution successful.
Upgrade complete.