Just to clarify: yes, this is on creating a rreview draft, so there
should be no email involved.  The user's browser is shown the Server
Error (code 500) page, and the following entry is made in the Transfer/
Apache log:
         10.xx.yy.29 - - [11/Oct/2010:20:03:22 -0700] "POST /r/new/
HTTP/1.1" 500 1622
500 == Server Error, 1622 is the size of locally-reworded "ReviewBoard
is Unavailable" message/screen.

This happens on the "New Review Request" screen, after I've selected
an (SVN) Repository, set the component/base path, and browsed to/
supplied a small diff file.  When I click "Create Review", I get a
timeout.  As the log above showed, the DiffParser parses the diff, but
after that: nada.

m@