I tried re-running the 'rb-site upgrade', I see errors but I can't
tell if they are critical or not.

I really need someone's help on this one....

[r...@sys4 ~]# rb-site -d upgrade /home/revboard/www/
rb.hutchinhill.local
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
[not...@1287083968.548896] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.573290] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.587248] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.609815] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.631225] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.652892] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.681587] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.702951] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.739474] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.817149] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.846769] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
[not...@1287083968.875868] mcm_storage_cmd():3334: unable to store
value: add
No fixtures found.
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pycrypto-2.3-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg/
Crypto/Util/randpool.py:40: RandomPool_DeprecationWarning: This
application uses RandomPool, which is BROKEN in older releases.  See
http://www.pycrypto.org/randpool-broken
No evolution required.