Hi All,

I am getting this error while executing the command. [post-review -d

>>> diff -urNp c:\docume~1\srinivar\locals~1\temp\tmpj5gzff
>>> c:\docume~1\srinivar\locals~1\temp\tmpripliy
>>> Looking for ' 0/' cookie in C:\Documents and Settings\srinivar\Application
>>> Data\.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Couldn't load cookie file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>>> 'C:\\Documents and Settings\\srinivar\\Application Da
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at 0/
Username: srini
>>> Logging in with username "srini"
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://0/0/api/json/accounts/login/: {'username': 'srini',
Unable to access http://0/0/api/json/accounts/login/. The host path
may be invalid
<urlopen error (11001, 'getaddrinfo failed')>

Any idea what is the solution:

Other info:
Review board is setup correctly.. I can create review requests with
Graphics only.