Hi,

Review Board doesn't support RTC. I don't really know anything about it, but
assuming there are either Python bindings are a command-line tool, it would
be possible to write such support. If someone at your company is familiar
enough with Python and wants to work with us on that, we could help you get
going.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:03 AM, gauri.khandekar <gauri.khande...@gmail.com