Hi,

I've been browsing though the reviewboard mailing list and I've found
may posts about the same as mine. I have currently  run a 1.5
installation upgraded from 1.09.

I'm running apache 2.2.7 with mod_wsgi-3.3 and here is my
configuration files

--- apache.conf ---
WSGIScriptAlias /reviewboard /var/www/example.com/reviewboard/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi

<Location "/reviewboard/media">
        SetHandler None
</Location>

<Location "/reviewboard/errordocs">
        SetHandler None
</Location>

<Directory "/var/www/example.com/reviewboard/htdocs">
        AllowOverride All
</Directory>

Alias /reviewboard/media "/var/www/example.com/reviewboard/htdocs/
media"
Alias /reviewboard/errordocs "/var/www/example.com/reviewboard/htdocs/
errordocs"

--- settings_local.py ---

# Cache backend settings.
CACHE_BACKEND = 'file:///tmp/reviewboard_cache'

# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/reviewboard/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''
DEBUG = False

I got the site running by settting SITE_ROOT="" and
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME="/reviewboard" which is the recommended settings for
lighttpd, the only problem is that the javascript stopes working, I
get the "NOT FOUND" message for every retry.

I know there are many of you with the same problem, could you please
share you experience?

thanks.