Hi Jan, I'm actually not sure, now that I look at it. Seems that by default, Django doesn't do this. It's likely doable, though, if we add the support. Can you file a feature request on that?
Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 3:19 AM, Jan Koprowski <[email protected]>wrote: > Hi, > > How I can add many users to one group in admin panel? i see this > option for Review Group by I don't see for normal group. > > -- > ><> Jan Koprowski > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
