Hi ReviewBoardians!
I'm a KDE developer and we're being moved from svn to git. In KDevelop we
where using gitorious, there's a feature called merge request where a branch
is given and it is compared to its parent which is pretty cool because
you're not forced to create a plain patch (without all the history).

I guess it should be quite easy to add that into ReviewBoard by processing
the output of a git call instead of a patch file, do you think it would be
feasable?

Thanks!
Aleix