Hi,

Can you perhaps provide a screenshot of what you see? It might help to
figure out what, if anything, has gone wrong.

What you should see on the review request page are pencil icons next to the
fields. Clicking those should let you edit the field. Once you've filled out
the fields you care about, you should be able to click a Publish button that
will appear.

Are you seeing any images or styles? Or just plain text? If plain text, then
your configuration is likely wrong, in that your media files aren't
configured correctly.

I assume you're using Apache. Are you using mod_python, mod_wsgi, or
fastcgi?

Did you use 'rb-site install' to install this?

Did the admin UI appear really plain too?