Your description fit to installation development environment. If You
really want to do that You should run before:

   python ./contrib/internal/prepare-dev.py

The best You can do is follow the guide:
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/codebase/dev/getting-started/

Of corse this is fine if You want develop and messing with Review
Board's code. Instruction describing how install Review Board in
production environment is here:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.5/admin/installation/linux/
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.5/admin/sites/creating-sites/