If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying two things:
1. As a new changeset is created by the developer, the developer will update
the review request to be based at the same original revision but with the
set of changesets under review including all of the original changesets
under review + the new changeset.  This is already doable in the postreview
Mercurial extension with the "parent" argument.

2. You want comments to be translated over to the new revision.  I don't
know that this is currently doable in ReviewBoard.  Chris, am I missing
something?