I'm having troubling adding a SVN repository in the admin UI. It keeps
failing with "A repository was not found at the specified path.".

The log file has following error:
2010-10-29 18:02:23,892 - ERROR - SVN: Failed to get repository
information for https://path-to-repository: OPTIONS of 'https://path-
to-repository': could not connect to server (https://host-name)

Configuration information:
1. Windows Server 2008
2. Review Board 1.5
3. Subversion 1.6.6

The repository path has 'https' and is authenticated via certificate
which is placed in the Subversion folder inside AppData. I'm able to
retrieve the repository info via svn command line using 'svn info
<path_to_repo>".

What do I need to do to make it work?

Regards,
Aditya