Hi Christian,

Unable to attach screenshot in this disucssion thread.  May be I would
send a separate email.
- I am using fastcgi.  Should I use Apache?
- I don't get to see the pencil icons or any icons whatsoever.  I
mean, not a single icon is seen.
- Yes, I used rb-site install to configure rb, after installation.
- Even the admin UI is plain text, without a single icon.

regards,
RV