Do you want this for tracking purposes? At the moment, individual reviewers
can mark their approval with the "ship it" flag, though there's no policy
built around this (it won't prevent a checkin if you don't have one or more
ship-its, for example). Other than that, we generally rely on people
communicating via their comments.

-David