Hi,

I was evaluating review board 1.0.9 to be used with python 2.6.
We are currently using 1.0.1 for our production use, heavily.

My evaluation of 1.0.9 worked on python2.6.1, but on doing the same
with python2.6.5,
the process crashes with segmentation fault.

Server details:
Unix
Apache 2.2.14
Python 2.6.5

The dashboard of the reviewboard comes up fine, but when I try to post
a review, I get the following in the browser

Review Board is taking a nap
There are several possible reasons:

    * We're updating it.
    * You're trying to look at a really huge diff without collapsing,
and it timed out (try viewing another diff and going back to collapsed
changes; we're working on fixing this).
    * Our lazy good-for-nothing oompa-loompas stopped pedalling.

It'll be back soon.

And the apache logs contains,
[Tue Nov 02 07:50:02 2010] [error] [client 149.77.178.213] Premature
end of script headers: apache_wsgi.conf, referer: http://<host>:<port>/r/new/
[Tue Nov 02 07:50:03 2010] [notice] child pid 10103 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11), possible coredump in <apache_root>

Can someone please help with this, if they had faced similar issues?

=Arun