In my company ftp_proxy doesn't work that way which allow to use it as
environemt variable. So I download
ftp://ftp.tummy.com/pub/python-memcached/old-releases/python-memcached-1.45.tar.gz
on else computer, copy to machine when I install Review Board and the
run "easy_install /my/directory/downloads/python-memcached-1.45.tar.g"
this works pretty well.