Did something change in the way Subversion repositories that are accessed via
ssh are handled in RB 1.5?  Our setup is as follows:

  1. Our web server runs on a Linux server as our build account (not apache)
  2. The build account is configured to allow password-less ssh access to any
other Linux system
  3. We access our Subversion repositories via svn+ssh:// exclusively

In a prior version of RB (1.0.9?) I was able to add a new Subversion repository
without having to supply a username and password in the "Add repository" admin
screen.  Today I tried to add another Subversion repository for the first time
since upgrading to RB 1.5, and unless I specify the username and password for
our build account, it won't let me add a repository.  Furthermore, RB had me
create a /.ssh directory owned by the user running the web server.  Is this
expected behavior or an unwanted side effect?  Could I have something
misconfigured?

Alfred