Yeah, it was looking in ~/.ssh for apache's user. We basically didn't do
anything for SSH before, requiring that things be set up right on the
server, and leaving it entirely in svn's hands (or whatever other system was
being used, which may have differed). We're now a little more explicit about
it :)

Glad it works!