Hi,

I'm playing with the new ReviewBoard API with a test installation of RB 1.5,
and can't seem to get basic authentication to work. I'm testing it just by
typing "http://ourserver/api/info/"; into Firefox, entering my username and
password when it asks, but I keep getting 401 UNAUTHORIZED responses.

I've taken a Wireshark trace and it looks like the client is doing the right
thing. Moreover I can log in fine using the normal login page, which seems to
use a different mechanism. (After logging in from the login page I can access
the API resources because it uses the cookie thereafter.)

Is there anything I need to do to get this to work?

Thanks,
Colin

Latest News at: http://www.indigovision.com/news2010.php