Hi Colin,

I just tried to repro it here, and it works fine. We'll have to do some
investigation...

When you try this, is it with a fully-qualified domain, or just something
more like "ourserver"? If the latter, see what happens when you try a FQDN
or an IP address.

What type of authentication is being used on there? And what web server?

If the above doesn't work, it would help to set up a development install and
to try it there in order to rule out the possibility of it being the web
server.