From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewbo...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: 05 November 2010 08:09
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can't authenticate using API 2.0

Hi Colin,

I just tried to repro it here, and it works fine. We'll have to do some
investigation...

When you try this, is it with a fully-qualified domain, or just something more
like "ourserver"? If the latter, see what happens when you try a FQDN or an IP
address.

What type of authentication is being used on there? And what web server?

If the above doesn't work, it would help to set up a development install and to
try it there in order to rule out the possibility of it being the web server.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com<mailto:chip...@chipx86.com>

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Colin Caughie