The move went pretty week and seems somewhere simple to do. The one
problem I have now is user authentication. The siteconfiguration from
the SQL backup seem to have AD authentication in there but it doesn't
work and I can't figure out why? I can't even login with the admin
user?

Is there something I can do in mysql to flush all setings, clear
passwords so I can easily login and rebuild my setting from there. I
clear the password on one of my admin users and it still doesn't let
me in.

All I get constantly is "Incorrect username or password."

Thanks for your help.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Hi Charles,
>
> Yeah, I'd start with a test install, but you should be able to just
> dump/import the SQL and copy over the entire site directory (make sure to
> preserve permissions).

> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>

> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Charles Gagnon <charl...@unixrealm.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I have a working reviewboard site that needs to be moved to a
>> different server. I am trying to figure out the best approach. I just
>> started maintaining this site so I'm not super familiar with the
>> product.
>>
>> I assume I would have to install everything I need on the new box.
>> Maybe create a test site to check things. Than dump and import all the
>> related mysql files. Can I just copy over the site directory
>> structure?
>>
>> Anybody has notes on this?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> --