All diffs uploaded using "post-review -o --parent=develop". The parent
branch is because we are using the gitflow branch layout
(http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/). The repo on the
server is against the local master repo (the same server is both the git and
review machine): Path=/srv/git/platform MirrorPath=http://clue/git/platform

--Noah