Running the post-review tool on my Windows Vista 64 bit machine gives
me error "HTTP 404" or "HTTP 503". But, if I execute the same command
with "Fiddler" running then it executes fine.
I have tried disabling the firewall as well, but, doesn't help.
Moreover, I can work with ReviewBoard via the browser with no issues
at all. ReviewBoard 1.5 is installed and configured on Linux VM with
static I/P assigned to it.

Has anybody faced this problem? What is the resolution?