Hi everyone,

Review Board has been in development for almost four years now, and in
that time we've seen a lot of growth in the project, and have
brainstormed exciting directions to take it.

To that end, we're proud to announce Beanbag, Inc. We formed Beanbag
to maintain Review Board and to better help fund it in the future by
developing services and software around it.

We're starting small. Beanbag is owned and operated solely by David
Trowbridge and myself (Christian Hammond), and will remain that way
for the foreseeable future. Long term, we're hoping we can start doing
even more with Review Board to help address developers' needs.

As for Review Board itself, nothing is changing with the goals or the
way it's run. Our own personal copyright on the project is
transitioning to the new company. Otherwise, the project is staying
the same. It will still be open source under the MIT license. We will
still do active development on it. It's the same project you
(hopefully) love, with the same people running it.

Our first big Beanbag project is our upcoming Review Board hosting
service for small businesses, RBCommons. We will be providing shared
and private hosting for organizations and businesses for a reasonable
monthly fee. We'll take care of installation, upgrades, and
maintenance. If you're interested in this, you can sign up on the
RBCommons site to be notified, and we'll let you know as soon as we
begin alpha testing.

If you have questions, feel free to ask us here or on the announcement
post at