Opening new discussion as I couldn't reply to old one in google
groups.

This is the error I see:

[r...@host conf]# rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard/data/search-
index index -- --full

Unable to read settings_local.py.

Please see http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/
for help setting up Review Board.

I'm using:
RHEL 5
Linux  2.6.18-194.17.1.el5xen #1 SMP Mon Sep 20 07:20:39 EDT 2010
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

ReviewBoard-1.5-py2.4
python-2.4.3-27.el5_5.2
python-devel-2.4.3-27.el5_5.2