On 16/11/2010 18:56, Jeff wrote:
(This is a follow up to this thread:
but I've made a lot of changes).

I have a fresh reviewboard 1.5 install.   I cannot get authentication
to the web api working at all.   I have a superuser account setup.
(I get the same results with the admin account).  I've tried a perl
script, but I've fallen back to the web browser and wget. I'm trying:

This sounds like exactly the same issue I was seeing (see
Unfortunately I never got to the bottom of it; it happened on my test
install but not on our production install so I stopped looking at it.

Latest News at: http://www.indigovision.com/news2010.php