Hello all:

I have an issue I cant seem to resolve, when review board sends an
email the link embedded in the email is incorrect:

Expected URL:

Actual URL:

I have researched this, even attempted to add the following to the
settings_local.py file:

ABSOLUTE_URL_OVERRIDES = 'domain': lambda o:
"review.schoonerinfotech.net" % o.domain

That caused review board to take a nap :).  I am sure this is simple,
the problem may be that this is an apache virtual host, I am also
authenticating to LDAP but doubt that is the issue.  Can anyone help?