On 2010-11-26 21:41, Christian Hammond wrote:
It should be, yeah. You can modify RegistrationForm in
reviewboard/accounts/forms.py to do it. Off the top of my head, you
could probably add a new save method, like:

     def save(self):
         user = super(RegistrationForm, self).save()

         if user:
             user.active = False
             user.save()

         return user

Of course, you'll have to patch that for every release. That, or clone
our Git repository and do your own builds from that, keeping this
change in a branch

I wanted to see if it would work to do this, so a added this to

/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.5.1-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/accounts/forms.py

but even after setting the permissions to allow apache to write the .pyc file it does not get updated. Is there some magic I need to invoke to get the source recompiled? (without that, all users are still starting as active)