I am setting up reviewboard on a shared server CentOS.
using mod_python
reviewboard version 1.5.1
DB: sqllite3

I have managed to set up the website on a shared server, in the final
step I can see the website without any media.
my server wont allow me to wite:
        Alias /rb/media "C:/DEV TOOLS/TEST SITES/mobis.test.1/htdocs/media"
        Alias /rb/errordocs "C:/DEV TOOLS/TEST SITES/mobis.test.1/htdocs/
Its says Alias has been disabled. The server guys recommend me to move
all my media files to another location and point my application to
look for the media files there. I tried to to copy those files
from ..../reviewboard/htdocs/media. but dont know how to tell
reviewboard to look for the media files at the changed location.