Reviewboard 1.0.9 is configured on a Centos 5.5 machine with
postgresql as the database. We had done an upgrade from 1.0.7 to
1.0.9, rbsites were upgraded to 1.0.9 and everything was working fine,
off late we have started facing issues- code is committed in one
project, its corresponding RB site review request view diff shows the
diff of some file checked in some other project; however download diff
downloads the proper diff.

Our setup has multiples RB sites each pointing to its respective
subversion repository; users can only access the rbsite for the
project in which they are working. After the upgrade no change was
made on server side; hence kind of lost on what went wrong.

In a particular project, this was restricted to a single user,
deleting user's RB site login did the trick in that instance.

Kindly help in resolving this issue!!

regards,
-nj