Thanks. Okay, this certainly used to work, but it appears to have
regressed. Would you mind filling a bug, and we'll try to get it into
1.5.2?

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com



On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 2:15 AM, Johan Rydberg <johan.rydb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.5.1.
> Here's a new run, a long with a screenshot of the result:
> jrydb...@mysak:~/new-src/origin2/branches/changeState-3855$ post-review
> --debug --summary "TestReview" --target-people jrydberg
> --revision-range=12659:HEAD
>>>> svn info
>>>> diff --version
>>>> repository info: Path: svn://svn/sw, Base path:
>>>> /origin2/branches/changeState-3855, Supports changesets: False
>>>> svn propget reviewboard:url
>>>> /home/jrydberg/new-src/origin2/branches/changeState-3855
>>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -r 12659:HEAD
>>>> svn info src/python/origin/playout.py
>>>> svn info src/python/origin/util.py
>>>> svn info setup.env
>>>> svn info src/python/origin/playout.py
>>>> svn info src/python/origin/playout.py
>>>> svn info src/python/origin/playout.py
>>>> svn info src/python/origin/util.py
>>>> svn info src/python/origin/util.py
>>>> svn info src/python/origin/util.py
>>>> svn info setup.env
>>>> svn info setup.env
>>>> svn info setup.env
>>>> Looking for 'rb.edgeware.tv /' cookie in
>>>> /home/jrydberg/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>>> Loaded valid cookie -- no login required
>>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/
>>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/1/info/
>>>> repository info: Path: svn://svn/sw, Base path:
>>>> /origin2/branches/changeState-3855, Supports changesets: False
>>>> Attempting to create review request on svn://svn/sw for None
>>>> HTTP POSTing to http://rb.edgeware.tv/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>>> {'repository_path': 'svn://svn/sw'}
>>>> Review request created
>>>> Attempting to set field 'target_people' to 'jrydberg' for review request
>>>> '33'
>>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>>> http://rb.edgeware.tv/api/json/reviewrequests/33/draft/set/:
>>>> {'target_people': 'jrydberg'}
>>>> Attempting to set field 'summary' to 'TestReview' for review request
>>>> '33'
>>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>>> http://rb.edgeware.tv/api/json/reviewrequests/33/draft/set/: {'summary':
>>>> 'TestReview'}
>>>> Uploading diff, size: 19396
>>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>>> http://rb.edgeware.tv/api/json/reviewrequests/33/diff/new/: {'basedir':
>>>> '/origin2/branches/changeState-3855'}
> Review request #33 posted.
> http://rb.edgeware.tv/r/33
>
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hmm, it appears we're sending the data across. Can you tell me what
>> version of Review Board this is?
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Johan Rydberg <johan.rydb...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > Trying to create a new review using the post-review command-line tool:
>> >
>> > $ post-review -d --revision-range 12558:HEAD --target-groups origin --
>> > target-people jrydberg,pelle --summary TestReview
>> > ...
>> >>>> Review request created
>> >>>> Attempting to set field 'target_groups' to 'origin' for review
>> >>>> request '20'
>> >>>> HTTP POSTing to
>> >>>> http://rb.edgeware.tv/api/json/reviewrequests/20/draft/set/:
>> >>>> {'target_groups': 'origin'}
>> >>>> Attempting to set field 'target_people' to 'jrydberg,pelle' for
>> >>>> review request '20'
>> >>>> HTTP POSTing to
>> >>>> http://rb.edgeware.tv/api/json/reviewrequests/20/draft/set/:
>> >>>> {'target_people': 'jrydberg,pelle'}
>> >>>> Attempting to set field 'summary' to 'TestReview' for review request
>> >>>> '20'
>> >>>> HTTP POSTing to
>> >>>> http://rb.edgeware.tv/api/json/reviewrequests/20/draft/set/: {'summary':
>> >>>> 'TestReview'}
>> >>>> Uploading diff, size: 11988
>> >
>> >
>> > But this (people, group and summary) does not show up in the draft.
>> > What am I doing wrong?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>> > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> > reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> > For more options, visit this group at
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>>
>> --
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>
> --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to