From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewbo...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: December-07-10 6:14 AM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TFS support

We've had a few companies who have written TFS support. I believe most made
it work with an SVN bridge, but I think someone out there wrote some sort of
true TFS support. If you're reading this, we'd love a contribution so we can
include it :)

Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. -
http://www.vmware.com