Hi Christian,

On 12/3/10 4:35 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
In Python, you need a blank __init__.py in the directory containing
the module. Otherwise, Python won't consider it a place where the
backends.py can live.
This, of course, was my problem.  Thanks for the help.
One of the things currently in progress for 1.6 (and it will be in the
upcoming alpha) is much improved support for custom auth modules.
They'll be easier to install and to configure, and will otherwise act
just like the built-in auth modules (LDAP, NIS, AD) in that they'll
show up in the module list and can have configuration forms. I'll post
to the reviewboard-...@googlegroups.com list when this is ready and
the docs are written.
Great!

-Eric

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Eric Johnson