Hi.actually I have the same problem.but maybe it is because I have am still
using the beta version

Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

---- Original message ----
From: Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Aggregated diffs and added files

Without seeing the diff, it's a little hard to say. However, the end
result must be a diff that can be applied to a working tree, and each
file listed in the diff must contain either a revision that along with
the filename can be fetched individually from an SVN server
(therefore, it must exist) or be marked as a new file (which I suspect
it's not, from the merge).

Basically, if you have a diff that says this one file is based on
revision XYZ at this location, and the SVN server can't look up that
revision at that path, we can't display the diff. There's not much we
can do about that there from Review Board's side.

What I'd recommend is using our post-review command instead of svn
diff. It handles some things like renames and fixing up file paths in
the diffs before sending to Review Board. Hopefully it will fix your
case.