I am using Java and HttpClient to interface with the reviewboard web
API.I have created a new review request draft using HTTP Post, but I
am stuck with the diff part.

>From what I read (http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.5/webapi/
2.0/resources/diff-list/), to create a new diff,  I need to do a HTTP
Post with the following:

  - url: http://myserver/api/review-requests/myrequest_id/diffs/

  - set a path parameter

  - send a multipart data with file name and file content

So I tried with setting the path parameter to my svn repository:

        List <NameValuePair> myPostParams = new
ArrayList<NameValuePair>();
        myPostParams.add(new BasicNameValuePair("path", "http://
myserver/svn/trunk/"));
        myHttpPost.setEntity(new
UrlEncodedFormEntity(myPostParams));
        HttpResponse myResponse = myHttpClient.execute(myHttpPost);

I got this response:

{"fields": {"path": ["This field is required"]}, "stat": "fail",
"err": {"msg": "One or more fields had errors", "code": 105}}

I couldn't figure out why my path paramenter didn't work. Did I miss
something?

Thanks for your help,
Dlite