Hi everyone,

We participated this past four months in UCOSP (Undergraduate Capstone
Open Source Projects), which is similar to Google Summer of Code where
students work on different open source projects in exchange for school
credit. It was a fantastic experience, and the term just ended, so I
wanted to show off what everyone did.

Among these projects are a number of highly requested features, such
as generic file upload/commenting, collapsible reviews (to minimize
the length of the review request pages), bug tracker integration,
one-click Ship It, a better user page, a Webhooks extension, a formal
Python API, and a Windows Review Board installer.

You can see a collection of screencasts demoing the new functionality
and the descriptions of the projects at
http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2010/12/11/ucosp-2010-project-screencasts/

Thanks to all our wonderful students who have worked hard these past
four months, and to everyone involved in UCOSP!