On Dec 14, 7:11 pm, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> There's another thread about this. Basically, it seems mod_wsgi +
> Django or Review Board has some problems on certain systems
> (particularly on Windows). I'll be looking into some fixes for this,
> but for the moment, my advice is to use mod_python or mod_fastcgi. For
> mod_python, you'll probably have to download it separately as it no
> longer comes with Apache.

I don't know if this would apply to windows, but I discovered that on
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, I had to change the generated line
WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard" "/srv/reviewboard/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi"

to be

WSGIScriptAlias /reviewboard
/srv/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/reviewboard

And after that, everything worked properly.