Our project uses Mercurial, and so there are a couple of things I'd like to be able to have contributors post patches generated with 'hg export' (either by uploading or even better with post-review) and have rb extract the metadata (description at least) from the export output.

Even more important, if they post using export, I'd like to get that meta-data back when I download the patch; at present I seem to only get the actual diff, which means I can't use 'hg import' to pull in the change.

I'm also having a bit of trouble figuring out what the smoothest way to use post-review is... the repository configured in the reviewboard server points to our canonical project repo on bitbucket:

but the way that people work is to clone that to other repos either locally or on bitbucket, so that url is rarely the one in the hgrc 'default' or 'default-push' parameter. Even when it is, post-review fails to match it when the trailing slash is missing locally (common). I think what I'd really like is that post-review take a repository name argument somewhere, and get the url from the web api...