I am using RB 1.0.9 on CentOS.

In a single SVN repository, multiple milestones are currently being
developed. RB requests get created as and when code is committed.
There is no way to find out which requests are for which milestone.

We are looking for some kind of identification to differciate
milestone wise RB requests. In RB we can specify reviewer based on the
directory structure. Does similar functionality exists for this also?