Hi David,

Review Board doesn't provide either a WADL or XSD file. We have
documentation you can use to work through the API, which you could
use.

Our Djblets library provides the framework for the API, handling all
the linking and object representation and everything. If you wanted to
contribute a patch to auto-generate a WADL file that clients could
access, it's something we could include.

What are you planning to write the client in?