I am trying to use review board with subversion to enable post-review
of committed code for our offsite people. The Review Board server
seems to be working for regular post-review commands but when I add
the --revision-range=<revision> it just hangs. I have let it go for
about 20 minutes.  The server is at a fixed IP and so long as I don't
include the revision range command it work fine. What I'm really
trying to do is to make this happen with post-commit hooks.

The command I'm using is (see debug and traceback below)
post-review -d --username=rbuser --server=http://192.168.1.200/rb --
target-groups=offsiteGroup --revision-range=5483 -p

I have also tried
post-review -d --username=rbuser --server=http://192.168.1.200/rb --
target-groups=offsiteGroup --revision-range=5483:5484 -p

and also
post-review -d --username=rbuser --server=http://192.168.1.200/rb --
target-groups=offsiteGroup --revision-range=5484 --repository-
url=https://svn.domain.com/reponame -n

the debug and traceback for the first command posted is:
--------------- BEGIN --------------
>>> svn info
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: https://svn.domain.com/reponame, Base path: 
>>> /trunk/Engineering, Supports changesets: False
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -r 5483
Password for 'rbuser':
^CTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/post-review", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.2', 'console_scripts', 'post-review')
()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.2-py2.6.egg/
rbtools/postreview.py", line 2830, in main
    repository_info)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.2-py2.6.egg/
rbtools/postreview.py", line 1243, in diff_between_revisions
    repository_info)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.2-py2.6.egg/
rbtools/postreview.py", line 1250, in do_diff
    diff = execute(cmd, split_lines=True)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.2-py2.6.egg/
rbtools/postreview.py", line 2433, in execute
    data = p.stdout.readlines()
KeyboardInterrupt

--------------- END ----------------

After I enter the password for rbuser, it just hangs. The traceback
appears to be the same 90% of the time.  The other 10% it looks like
this

------------- BEGIN ------------------
^CTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/post-review", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.2', 'console_scripts', 'post-review')
()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.2-py2.6.egg/
rbtools/postreview.py", line 2809, in main
    repository_info, tool = determine_client()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.2-py2.6.egg/
rbtools/postreview.py", line 2759, in determine_client
    repository_info = tool.get_repository_info()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.2-py2.6.egg/
rbtools/postreview.py", line 1143, in get_repository_info
    ignore_errors=True)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.2-py2.6.egg/
rbtools/postreview.py", line 2435, in execute
    data = p.stdout.read()
KeyboardInterrupt
------------- END ------------------

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to