I opened a bug a while ago to have the version of MySQL-python in
RHEL5 brought up to a usable level. So hopefully it will be resolved
in the near future. In the meantime, it's off to RHEL 6 for me :)

Also, if you don't want to self-manage ReviewBoard in RHEL 5, I
maintain the EPEL RPMs for it, so you don't have to deal with
easy_install upgrading your python packages to unsupported versions.

Happy user? Let us know at