There's nothing yet to do this automatically. What most people do is to just
add a review to their own change with some kind of ping message. I
personally prefer this solution because different changes often have
different priorities, and people already get quite a bit of email from
review board.

If you want to try to implement something, a good place to start would be in
reviewboard/notifications/email.py

-David