Hi Skip,

You should be able to copy the database file and then go into the
admin UI -> Settings and change the hostname there. It's really only
used for such things as email generation, to make sure the correct
host is used in the URLs.

You probably would want to migrate your data to MySQL or something,
though. SQLite isn't really made to handle concurrency well, and will
fall over with lots of users.

Christian