Can you file a bug about email not working if users don't have an email
address specified?

Thanks,
-David


On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Tristan Crockett <tris...@leadkarma.com>wrote:

> They actually did start working. The problem is that Reviewboard's
> emailing system will completely fail if one of the addresses is blank.
> There's no reason why any of our accounts should need email addresses,
> as the emails go out to a mailing list. Yes, it wants to populate the
> 'from' field, but why not just fallback to the domain's reviewboard
> email address?
>
> On Jan 19, 3:04 pm, David Trowbridge <trowb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > There's no fine-grained control of this. Review Board should send email
> > whenever anyone clicks "publish", whether it's on a review or a reply to
> a
> > review. If the latter isn't working, it's possible something is broken.
> Can
> > you check your httpd logs and see if there are any errors in there?
> >
> > -David
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Tristan Crockett <tris...@leadkarma.com
> >wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a way to fine-tune the instances when Reviewboard sends
> > > emails? Currently it seems to send when review requests are generated
> > > and when reviews are added, but not when comments are added to
> > > reviews. There don't seem to be any configuration options.
> >
> > > We're using 1.5.2.
> >
> > > --
> > > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> > >http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> > > Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> > > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
> <reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com<reviewboard%252bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
> >
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>
> --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to