Hi ,

I am trying to integrate VSS and an internal SCM of my company with
ReviewBoard. I am kind of short on time and unable to find any good
walk through on integrating a new SCM with ReviewBoard.

Specifically, what all files would i need to modify/add in order to
add a new repository from scratch.
 (one place i did figure out was that I need to add a new file in

Another thing of great help would be a structural overview of
Reviewboard (as in files/directory mapping with the functionalities)
for new developers to quickly add new features  or modify existing

It would be a great help to me , if in case such pointers are already
available in some blog / mailing list / wiki, !