Is there a way to control the ordering of repositories in the Repository menu of on the New Review Request screen?

It looks as though they are currently ordered lexically, which in my case is not nearly what I'd want (the one that sorts to the end at the moment is by far the most-often used). If that's the case and there is no better way to change the order, if I renamed the repositories to add an ordering prefix (01_... 02_...), would existing issues use the new values or would they be confused?

Happy user? Let us know at