I don't see anything in .git/config about svn (file attached), and from a
fresh clone .git/svn doesn't exist. The first time I run git svn info it
prints out the following:
$ time git svn info
Migrating from a git-svn v1 layout...
Data from a previous version of git-svn exists, but
        .git/svn
        (required for this version (1.7.3.1.msysgit.0) of git-svn) does not
exist.
Done migrating from a git-svn v1 layout

and then takes 7 minutes to come back with "Unable to determine upstream SVN
information from working tree history". All future runs don't print the
migration message (which makes sense), but they still take forever. The
first run does create .git/svn, but it stays empty. Is there somewhere else
I should look to de-svn this repo?

--Noah