Well.

I first logged in with my current information.

But then it asked for this immediately.

The full flow is this
I run post-review

==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at
http://reviewboard.indinerocorp.com/
Username: rohan
password:

Then it asks
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter username and password for "Web API" at
reviewboard.indinerocorp.com
Username:

The weird thing is here is that even if I type in my username wrong, I
still get the second prompt.

I am running ReviewBoard 1.5
RGB Tools 0.2